What is Parkmere’s decontamination service?
- Partnering with a decontamination service provider
- For the decontamination of your whole premises, equipment and furniture
- It is used in nursing homes and hospitals, and suitable to be used in all other areas and buildings
How does it work?
- The decontamination is done using the Medi9 fogging system
- A very fine mist is sprayed onto the areas and equipment to be decontaminated without causing any damage
- There is no need to remove equipment, furniture or soft furnishings as Medi9 is safe to use in all environs
- No need to disable the fire alarm or ventilation system
- The mist air dries, and the area is safe for access 30 minutes after decontamination has taken place
What sort of areas and equipment can be done?
- All areas can be decontaminated, including toilets, offices, IT suites, kitchens, canteens, sports hall, even minibuses!
- Furniture of any type – soft seating, office tables and chairs, dining tables, classroom furniture, etc, etc
- All equipment including sports apparatus, catering trolleys – anything that can be touched with human hands!
- Every fitment and furnishing – blinds, switches, light fittings, banisters, coat pegs, etc, etc
- And all those hard to reach places, and nooks and crannies that are frequently missed….